It was SNOWING when I took this photo of our front door.
The snow is so, so beautiful!
The kitchen… I love wreaths in windows and I love fresh cranberries! We have three little windows in our kitchen and I have a wreath in each one. The base of each wreath is an inexpensive wreath from Michaels. I add fresh cedar sprigs and rosemary to our kitchen wreaths and sometimes I add a string of fresh cranberries.
I had to add this photo just because I love it. : ) For ten years, I was not sure if I would be able to have the chance to be a mother. Having this special child in my life is my most precious gift from God! This will be a really fun Christmas because Emma really “gets” Christmas this year and she loves the sights, the music, the decorating and the gift giving and receiving.
Our tree. : ) We use almost all of our family ornaments on this tree. I try to use gold balls and wire ribbon to try to give the tree some unity. ; ) I usually pick one of three themes for our tree…gold, gold with silver or red with cranberries and apples…this year, our tree is gold! Our tree is usually heavy on the ornaments near the bottom…I have a precious little decorating helper. *wink*
I’m linking up with The Nester today. ; )

God bless,
Tera

12 comments:
Everything looks beautiful! I love the entrance to your home. Merry Christmas!
I love how you added stuff to basic wreaths in the kitchen... such a great idea! Merry Christmas!
I love the picture of Emma! She is growing up so much! Her hair is just gorgeous!!! The tree is beautiful! Everything looks beautiful! Merry Christmas to you all!
Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog. I love your front door and porch. Looking forward to getting some snow here soon. Merry Xmas.
Tera, thank you so much for stopping by. I'm so glad you did, because I got to come over here and see how your site is so lovely! Every thing about it, wow! I love your home and Christmas decorations and your daughter is too precious. Thanks again. I'll be back. :)
Heehee! And I just saw THE PUG!!! Awesome! Aren't pugs the best dogs, ever? I mean, you can't wear a stitch of black without carrying around a lint roller, but still. Preston sleeps about fifteen hours a day. He's LAZY.
tera, i love the urns with greenery and lights on your front porch - so pretty!! and your tree is lovely!
isn't it fun that the girls "get" all of the excitement of Christmas this year? such a special time!
I am so jealous of the snow, here in GA it is so rare. I love the simplicity of the cranberries on the wreath they make my heart swoon. GOD BLESS AND MERRY CHRISTMAS.
Thanks for coming by my site.
Your tree is gorgeous, but mostly I am just so jealous of the SNOW! How beautiful!
Your tree is beautiful! MERRY CHRISTMAS!
What a wonderful time of the year! Love Emma's gorgeous dress and beautiful hair. Happy holidays my friend.
Enjoyed your photos, all that snow, wow! Emma is such a dolla s usual. Her hair has gotten so long, again enhancing her adorableness!!! Glad you are all well now, I'm sure you want to keep it that way. Wishing you a very Happy New Year!!!
Post a Comment