I had a great day today with my two favorite people. : D So, no words…just my FAVORITE photos from the day…
(Just a quick note…don’t miss my last post…it has so many cute pics! : )
God bless,
Tera
I had a great day today with my two favorite people. : D So, no words…just my FAVORITE photos from the day…
(Just a quick note…don’t miss my last post…it has so many cute pics! : )
God bless,
Tera
4 comments:
Awesome pictures Tera. She is just beautiful. I have a little something "special" for Emma for her birthday and will get it in the mail this coming week :-)
Happy 4th my special friend.
Blessings..........Rhonda
Tera, I have been a very bad tagger - I've read your blog for so long & sadly, I've never left a tag. I 'love' your blog - you are so inspiring. Your sweet Emma Grace is so beautiful, & I thank God that He gifted your life with her. I have an 'Emily Grace', & she's such a blessing!
Loved your photos - she SHINES in them! What kind of camera do you use? Or is the photographer? :-) They are so beautiful!
Have a blessed week Tera. Enjoy Emma. Oh - how did the night away from her go? Hugs
SOOOOO Sweet! She is growing SO fast, Tera!
Wow Tera I cannot believe how much she is growing! She is such a doll! I love that smile!!!
Post a Comment