You found me!! : D Welcome to A Little Bit of TLC aka Guatemama...BLOGGER style! : )
I have a lot of tweaking and such to do but I'm up and running. I posted the final post from my previous blog below (just in case you missed it *wink and smile*). And, don't worry, my old posts can be found archived in the left column...the older posts will be very generic looking and they will open in a new page...but, they're accessible, at least. : )
I hope that you will be able to get used to my new blog...I hope that it won't be too difficult to navigate.
Don't forget to bookmark me and change your old links! : )
Oops! Edited to say... Thanks so much, Pam for your Live Writer help! : D
Edited one more time to remind you that I/we have a new email address. I will not be accessing my old address any longer. If you sent me an email in the past two weeks, you will need to resend. Sorry. : ( Here is the new address placed in a text .gif
God bless,

4 comments:
Hi Tera, your new blog is just so beautiful! I wish I could do that. You must be using the digital graphics. I would love to learn how to do it someday. Happy Mother's Day with your precious Emma. Hugs
Looks awesome!!!! You've done a great job!!! Love it! I haven't figured out the live writer yet; I downloaded it once and it didn't seem to be working correctly; so I deleted it and haven't loaded it again yet.
I found ya!!
Don't have but a minute but wanted to tell you what a great job you did in personalizing the new blog. It's really really cute! It's very YOU!! Live Writer is a neat program huh!
I'll stop in again soon!
Love and hugs to my girls~
Lynn
oh Tera, it really is SO beautiful!! I'm so glad it all worked for you and you'll have fun tweaking now...not that it needs it, but it's always fun. ;) Have a WONderful Mother's Day!!! :) xoxo
Post a Comment