Our 2008 Christmas card... Are you surprised? ; D The graphics are by Shabby Miss Jenn Designs. The card was designed by me. ; )
A sweet revelation...
This week, I was strolling through Target with Emma in the cart. She is my little chatterbox...always chit chatting or singing. : ) That day at Target, out of the blue, she looked up at me and said, "Mama...I HAVE A MOM AN' DAD!!" I was a bit surprised at what she had said...I wasn't surprised that she was able to say the words "Mom and Dad"...she has been able to say things like that for more than a year...I was just sweetly surprised with the meaning behind the words! At first, I wasn't sure if she really understood the meaning behind what she was saying...but in the past couple of days, she keeps saying it here and there and exactly in context! It blesses my soul to no end to know that my precious little girl KNOWS that she has a true family..."A MOM 'AN DAD"...who love her to the moon and back!
God bless,
Tera
5 comments:
HOW PRECIOUS!!! She truly does have a Mom an Dad, as she was BORN FROM YOUR HEARTS! I remember.. I was along for the ride! : ) What a special Christmas this will be for you all - she is at that very delightful age of wonder and sheer joy!
I got my BEAUTIFUL card today and will cherish it always! I keep them all so I can watch Emma grow! Thank you for sharing her with me and including me in the family! :D
XOXOX
so sweet!!!!!!!!
Tera - that is so sweet:) Gabbie is really into Mommy and Daddys too. Every baby she sees, whether it be an animal or human, she asks where its mommy and daddy are. It is amazing how smart our little ones are. Love the card! Emma is gorgeous!
Ahhhh, how precious. Love your card!
That sweet girl!!! how cute! Your card is beautiful. I must post mine on my blog as well; what a good idea. I fixed mine myself this year too!!! Big hugs!!
Post a Comment