Saturday, December 20, 2008

Special Christmas Greetings

Turn the music off in the right column of my blog before viewing the videos.  Enjoy!!  : D  And, Merry Christmas!!

God bless,

Tera

5 comments:

Susan said...

Merry Christmas Emma! She is just so cute. Thanks for sharing that. I need to figure how to do the same. Did you use a regular camera or camera video?

Lynn said...

Oooooh.. the voice of an angel! : ) And I love the curiosity in the 1st one.. way too busy checking out all these pressies to speak to that camera! LOL! What a sweetie!
I love you sweet little Emma! (You too, sweet little Tera!)
xoxo

Anonymous said...

That is so sweet! I love how she says "guatemala"!!!!

We got ourselves a FLIP Mino for Christmas this year to take videos and it has been so much fun and is super easy to post to blogs, internet, email ect.,

jen ryden

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Emma, Tera and Jason. Emma is growing up so fast! She is just too cute!

Mama Bear said...

Ahhh, that is so adorable. She's such a sweet baby girl :-)