Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Three Sweet Girls and an Adorable Etsy Find

I had my sweet nieces for an overnight while their mommy and daddy enjoyed some time to themselves.

Oh, the fun we had...

threegirls2

threegirls3

threegirls4

threegirls6

threegirls1

We had such a fun time...Emma loves spending time with her cousins!!

Onto an adorable Etsy find...  Do you know about Etsy?  You should!!  A very sweet gal who adopted an adorable, Itty Bitty Guatemalan baby girl has decided to open an Etsy shop to sell adorable clothing items and bows.  You should visit her.  : )  Here are a couple of photos of Emma wearing her new top and bow...

threegirls5

emmaguat

God bless,

bloggersignature

3 comments:

Lynn said...

Thank you for the congrats!! It's all exciting but you know me - NOT good in social situations! I think I did ok this past weekend though, meeting and greeting the future inlaws! Gretchen is HAPPY HAPPY, and that is the most important thing. think they will make a great team and work together well, side by side throughout life.

Awwww, cute pictures of the fun around your house! I bet Emma gets so excited when the cousins come to visit!

You girls enjoy the rest of the summer.

Love and hugs
Lynn

mommyjane said...

I can't believe how GORGEOUS Emma STILL is! (duh! of course she is!) but big, adorable and WOW a stunner! p.s. LOVE YOU and your fam!
Jen Rohde (aka mommy jane ... :)

The Beauty Bargainista said...

How cute are they! You must feel truly blessed! :)