Saturday, July 12, 2008

Kisses, Kisses and More Kisses

Tonight, as I was getting ready to put Emma to sleep, we were sitting in the rocking chair in her room and I was reading her a few stories.  In the middle of the last story, I looked up and noticed that she wasn't looking at the book any longer.  She was looking right at me.  Then, she leaned in and gave me a baby kiss and then another kiss and then another.  I think that she gave me about ten baby kisses.  These are the moments that I did not even allow myself to dream about when I thought that I might not ever become a mother. 

I am blessed beyond measure, beyond comprehension, beyond my wildest dreams.

I've said it a thousand times and I will say it ten thousand times more...  Emma is a treasure and my dream come true.

(Lots and lots of mushy posts lately, I know.  I just can't help it, though.  I'm just so thankful for my blessings)

Enjoy your weekend!!

God bless,

bloggersignature

4 comments:

Stacy F said...

Awwwww, how sweet!!!!!

Kimberly said...

Yes how precious it is to be a mother; cherish each step. I know you are.

Anonymous said...

Very sweet post Tera. Your a lucky woman. And little Emma is very blessed to have such a wonderful great mom.

Maria and Family said...

Emma is so precious! I am so glad I found your blog. I dont know how I forgot about it !(bad adoption friend :P ! You photos are beautiful.
Maria