This has been a great summer so far. Having a two year old is trying…at the same time, this is THE BEST age! If I could freeze Emma at this age, I WOULD! She is SO PRECIOUS to me. Just look at this face…
I love you so much, Emma.
God bless,
Tera
This has been a great summer so far. Having a two year old is trying…at the same time, this is THE BEST age! If I could freeze Emma at this age, I WOULD! She is SO PRECIOUS to me. Just look at this face…
I love you so much, Emma.
God bless,
Tera
2 comments:
Just beautiful :-) WE have an early birthday present on it's way tomorrow!!! I wanted to wait for something special to arrive!! Gorgeous little girl!
oh my lands, she is so beautiful! can you believe how old they are getting??? ack. i totally agree with you about freezing them at this age. it's the best. (although steve would tell you that i say that about every single age . . . and he's right.)
Post a Comment