Saturday, May 10, 2008

Puppies, Library Books and Mother's Day

"Puppy, puppy, puppy...PUPPY!!!!!!!!!!"  That is what my dear one shouts when she sees a dog, a squirrel, a rabbit, a kitty...well, you get the picture.  : )  It's adorable and pretty hilarious too.  : )  Jason took Emma on a short outing this week to the library to pick up a book for himself that he had put on hold.  We have not taken Emma to a library yet for any length of time because  1. If we check out paper books for her, she will most likely tear them up.  2.  I'm not wild about her getting board books from the library because they are mostly "read" by toddlers...and, toddlers put things in their mouths and I just don't want the shared germs.  : /  (That's not a first time mom thing  ; )  ...we really do need to at least try to keep Emma well because of her reflux/food aversions/feeding issues).  Well, when Jason took Emma to the library this week, he couldn't resist taking her into the children's section.  And, what did she immediately spot?  PUPPY books!!!!  Jason said that she went crazy when she saw them so he checked a few of them out just for her.  : ) 

library1 "Wow, Papa!!  A puppy book just for ME!!  Oh thank you...I just LOVE IT!! 

Mama says that I can only look at the special puppy books with her or with you, Papa because I'm supposed to be extra gentle with pages...we're just borrowing the books...they're not for keeps!!"

 library2 

BESOS for the puppies!

library3

"I like to read with natural light."

library4

"Puppies, puppies...PUPPIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Before I sign off, I would like to say "Happy Mother's Day" to all of you!  I'm not sure if I will squeeze in another blog post before the weekend is over...we'll see! 

Emma Grace, I love you.  You are a treasure and my dream come true.  Having you for a daughter is beyond my wildest dreams.  I love you.  You will always be my baby girl.

God bless,

bloggersignature

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day Tera!!!!

Kimberly said...

I'm so happy that you are able to celebrate "Mother's Day" with your sweet girl. I know your day was special with her!!!